[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Running JBoss Messaging on JBoss AS 4.0.4 ?

jhowell@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 09:03:25 EST 2007

Yep,
Madhu is correct.  When running JBM with the AS 4.0.x, Jboss Messaging must run inside of a scoped classloader.  4.0.x has versions a libraries for remoting and aop that are not compatible with Jboss Messaging.  JBM requires more up to date libraries.  To keep these straight the app server and JBM have to be run in two different classloaders.

I have heard of people running JBM 1.3 and 1.4 with 4.0.x, but you have to look at jbm 1.2 and use the scoped classloader defined in that version.  Not sure I would recommend it, because it isn't common, which means that it's not tested.

Jay:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106024#4106024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106024