[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Dynamic widgets?

whafrog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 10:49:46 EST 2007

"IGx89" wrote : JBoss EL should let you do that. If you're outjecting benefitTypes as shown, your EL expression would be "#{benefitTypes.get('BENEFIT_TYPE_1').percent}"; otherwise, if you were just had a getter called "getBenefitTypes" on BenefitManager, it'd be "#{benefitManager.benefitTypes.get('BENEFIT_TYPE_1').percent}"

  | Half the reason I love Seam so much is solely because of JBoss EL and its support for parameterized method invocations :)

Thanks, what great news!  I'm assuming I have to incorporate the EL libraries...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106067#4106067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106067