[jboss-user] [J2EE Design Patterns] - Re: Integrate multiple JVM's with single JBoss instance

laurarami do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 12:04:45 EST 2007

Thank you for the tip but Terracotta will not help in our situation.
We have 8 gb of memory on our single server (5 GB unutilized)
I understand we should not extend more than 2 GB of memory per JVM.
I need to create a second instance of JVM as 2 GB of Java memory is not enough for our application.
Is it possible to  create multiple JVM's with a single JBoss instance?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106102#4106102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106102