[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: How to enlist JMS in stateless session bean container ma

dpabhay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 14:06:33 EST 2007

Adrian,

Could you please poste the URL where a resolution to the problem reported by David is detailed? I am having same problem - Do not want to send any message until all the messages have been queued, but cannot control that because if I createSession using "true" flag, none of the messages are delivered, whereas if "false" is used, messages are delivered and some are processed before the queueing is complete.

Thank You,
Abhay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106140#4106140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106140