[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Sources and build for 1.0.2

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 15:04:14 EST 2007

"fnasser at redhat.com" wrote :
  | But there is no such tag for aop-mc-int.  Should I assume that component is just for the 2.x version and that it does not exist and is not necessary for the 1.0.2 version?

aop-mc-int was only introduced in version 2.x (perhaps there was some notion in the late 1.0.2 code base, but the real full impl is for 2.x).
It's optional module/component - transparent AOP support for beans.
If the aop-mc-int artifact is present in MC's classpath, together with jboss-aop lib, then the AOP bean support is used by default. Otherwise it silently falls back to plain POJO - no AOP.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106150#4106150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106150