[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - between not working on hypersonic db

gothmog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 18:40:07 EST 2007

Hi,

Not sure where to post, but... the following ejbsql:

  | from UploadRecord where date between :start and :endDate

does not work on the hypersonic db, but does work on other dbs like mysql. There is a boundary condition where if the start date in the db is 2007-11-01 00:00:00 then passing in a :start date parameter of Thu Nov 01 00:00:00 NZDT does not work on hypersonic but does work on mysql.

If you change the date in the db to be 2007-11-01 00:00:01 then it works. But if you change the ejbsql to

  | from UploadRecord where date >= :start and date <= :endDate

it still doesn't work.

These are my observations and what is going on here, has anyone else experienced this?

jboss: 4.2.0.GA

Troy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106205#4106205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106205