[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Experience with using IBM-WMQ-Ressource-Adapter on JB4.2

jhowell@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 00:22:57 EST 2007

I'm a little unsure of what your saying.  The wiki page that I posted IS about using the JCA adatper.  There are 3 other wiki pages, but this one is the one for the JCA adapter.  The information found in the jboss wiki page is the same as the ibm link absent the troubleshooting and the Install verification.  The same instructions are to create  an Admin object and then create your connection factory using the JCA adapter published by IBM.  I am planning on rewriting them and when I do, I will add a link to the ibm wiki page from the jboss wiki page.

Jay:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106238#4106238

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106238