[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Deploy JBC 2.x in JBossAS 4.2.x

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 06:14:05 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : Also, make sure your JBC 2.x jar (and it's dependencies) reside in your WAR or EAR file.

So if we have more than one application using these caches, say for example, caches are defined in one APP, and used in this and some other apps, would there be any conflict?

Also, if we don`t use multicast for replication?

Thanks
That wiki will be very helpfull, taking into account that there is a lot of work to migrate from JBC 1.4x to 2.x usage.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106315#4106315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106315