[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM BPEL & Eclipse Process Designer interworking

federicok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 07:47:29 EST 2007

Hi

I am trying to develop and deploy a bpel process in Eclipse BPEL Designer 0.3 and jbpm-bpel 1.1Beta3 and Im having a lot of troubles deploying it

I read in http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jboss-user/2007-May/056699.html that with the 0.2 version of Eclipse BPEL Designer it is easy to correct the bpel process to deploy in jboss. But I can't find and install these version of the BPEL Designer. Where I can get these version of the plugins?

Or are there some documentation about how can we deploy a bpel process using Eclipse BPEL Designer 0.3?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106357#4106357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106357