[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBPM requires persistence service when used with Seam

dheggie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 08:51:08 EST 2007

I have noticed that when using JBPM with Seam, a DbPersistenceServiceFactory must be configured otherwise a NullPointerException occurs. I know that you can run JBPM by it self without persisence configured and it works just fine.

Is there a specific reason why JBPM must be configured with a persistence service in Seam. If not, there is a simple null check that can be done in the org.jboss.seam.bpm.Jbpm.initJbpmConfiguration() method to fix my problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106381#4106381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106381