[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Obtaining user identity from PortalRuntimeContext?

dpegram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 11:03:35 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm using JBoss 4.2 EAP and Portal 2.6.2 with JSF and facelets.

I see in the Reference Guide (Ch. 11) that there is a PortalRuntimeContext. According to the API and the guide, I should be able to get the user's identity via getUserId().

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get the context from within a JSF backing bean.

Could someone please point me to an example or tutorial?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106441#4106441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106441