[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Stupid Bisocket question, how do I do invocations on the

TheNelson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 19:48:12 EST 2007

I have some more information.

On my server side,  I take my callbackInvoker and I do:

ServerInvokerCallbackHandler myCaller = (ServerInvokerCallbackHandler)myCallbackInvoker;
        try {
            myCaller.getCallbackClient().addListener(new MyClientCallbackHandler());
        } catch(Throwable ee) {
            log.error("Error attaching callback handler!", ee);
        }
    }

and I always get an error that I cannot do that since there isn't a listener registered with it.

How do I create a Connector on the client side and associate it?    In one of the tests is simply creates a connector with a URL "bisocket://:1"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106580#4106580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106580