[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Creating a page that is not displayed in Portal Tabs

jvence do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 00:30:55 EST 2007

Thanks for your reply I will give it a try. You would think that there's an easy way to do this. Another approach, would be to create a different portal and create a page in that portal and then load that page whenever necessary. THe problem with this approach is that when the page is loaded the Tabs are different from the ones from the main portal.

Anyone else has any idea?

Jean

"Soon5" wrote : Hy,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106601#4106601