[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem with Refresh of IFrame using IFramePortlet.

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 02:01:20 EST 2007

Hy there,

I had the same Problem. But that is no Bug, it always happens, when you use IFrames. The Problem is, that in the IFrame the Source URL of the Content is hardcoded. Everytime you refresh the whole IFrame Container, the Source is refreshed. And because of that your Content gets refreshed.

I had an Idea how to solve this, but it needs a modifikation in the IFramePortlet, and you have to be able to put a Filter before the Content Website

Greetings
Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106609#4106609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106609