[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBoss jBPM - BPeL - eclipse

agusgr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 05:14:51 EST 2007

Hi Tina,
It seems to be an error in your proxy configuration, not eclipse but I'm not sure.
There is another way to get the wsdl (my way, :-)).
 Using your web browser (Mozilla, Internet Explorer) go to the web service page an save the wsld in your local system.
Here
http://www.xmethods.net/ve2/Directory.po;jsessionid=4XUrFKQiN3_SA1yBd80-LqLJ(QHyMHiRM)
there are some services to start. Click on the service name and then follow the WSDL link.
It goes to the WSDL declaration of the service, then you save this page where you want.
Be carefull with the file extension, my browser put .xml by default, and the wsdl must be .wsdl and first of all check if the web service works, there are some of them that are offline.

When you say:
anonymous wrote : Is it possible to see the deployed process on the console?
What do you mean? only the bpel process or the bpel process as a web service?

I hope that it helps you,

Agus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106668#4106668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106668