[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - About jaxrpc-mapping.xml...

paoletto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 07:49:56 EST 2007

I have an ejb3 slsb exposed as web service using jsr181.

Now: i'd like to use Dinamic invocation interface because it's possible that some clients dont have the endpoint interface.

I get  org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain java type mapping for: {http://jaxb.dev.java.net/array}stringArray  because there is probably a mismatch in namespace for some obscure reasons.

I'm not using a jaxrpc-mapping.xml

My question is: to generate it i have to use some tools (like wstools or wsconsume) applied to the wsdl, and then give to my application.
But - just wondering- why this?

why dont just provide some interface to auto generate it?
If i want to use some other web services i have only the wsdl for, why should i generate the mapping BEFORE, and then give to my application?
why cant this process be automatic?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106720#4106720

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106720