[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why does EntityQuery auto save updates?

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 09:13:37 EST 2007

thanks Pete, yeah I figured that out.

in my case I have a single jsf page. to get my code working, now I specified its scople to conversation; and save the current entity record in page action method, and then use it in update action method to compare if required data columns have been modified by the user.

I am not sure if that is the right way, when wanting to compare user changes with record data in database? but it now works for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106759#4106759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106759