[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HASingleton-problem on >2 nodes

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 09:58:36 EST 2007

Please describe exactly how you are deploying your singleton. I can guess from what you wrote, but I want to be sure.

My guess is that you packaged your singleton code in a sar and in the sar's jboss-service.xml included an mbean for your service and an mbean for an HASingletonController to control your service.  Then you deployed the sar in deploy/ on A and B.

If that's what you did, it should work the way you want, and if it doesn't we need to investigate why not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106776#4106776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106776