[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Reentrant exception

nadavfr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 10:31:30 EST 2007

Hi all,

We are using entity beans version 2.x, jboss 4.0.5.
When we load test our system, we keep getting messages such as:

javax.ejb.EJBException: Reentrant method call detected: ....

As far as I can see our code does not contain the situation when
Bean A calls bean B which, in turn, calls back to bean A

I suspect that the problem might have something to do with concurrency(trying to access the same entity bean(same id) from different threads)

I tried to set the Reentrant flag to True for the problematic bean, but this resulted in other exceptions.

I will appreciate any help on this subject

Thanks,

Nadav

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106789#4106789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106789