[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - outer joins with seam

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 10:44:17 EST 2007

hi,
I wonder if there is a special syntax for defining queries with outer joins in seam.
I am trying this query defined in my components.xml file

  |     <framework:entity-query name="innerJoinQueryList"
  |                             ejbql="select instruFund, instru, cash
  |                             FROM InstrumentFund instruFund
  |                                 left outer JOIN Instrument instru
  |                                     ON instruFund.id.idAsset = instru.internalOptionNumber
  |                                 left outer JOIN Cash cash
  |                                     ON instruFund.id.idAsset = cash.idCash">
  |     </framework:entity-query>

I am using this query from a xhtml file (called RstReportInstruValuList.xhtml ) this way

  | <rich:dataTable id="innerJoinQueryList"
  |                 var="innerJoinQueryInfo"
  |               value="#{innerJoinQueryList.resultList}" >
  |         <h:column>
  |             <f:facet name="header">
  |                 <s:link styleClass="columnHeader"
  |                        value="#{messages['instru.securityName']}">
  |                 </s:link>
  |             </f:facet>
  |             #{innerJoinQueryInfo.instru.securityName}
  |         </h:column>
  |         <h:column>
  |             <f:facet name="header">
  |                 <s:link styleClass="columnHeader"
  |                        value="#{messages['cash.securityName']}">
  |                 </s:link>
  |             </f:facet>
  |             #{innerJoinQueryInfo.cash.securityName}
  |         </h:column>
  |     </rich:dataTable>

I have this error:

An Error Occurred:
/RstReportInstruValuList.xhtml @157,13 value="#{innerJoinQueryList.resultList}": org.jboss.seam.framework.EntityQuery_$$_javassist_1721

Is there a special syntax for defining queries with joins?
thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106800#4106800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106800