[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problem controlling and deploying to JBoss AS

rhasselbaum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 11:00:48 EST 2007

Thanks, Max, for replying (again)! Ah yes, I do see an error in the event log. It is saying that it failed to deploy because it couldn't copy the WAR file. And when I look at the source path in the error details, it is indeed wrong. It's looking for the file in a subfolder under "<eclipse_workspace_dir>/<project_name>". But, as you and I discussed in a different thread, my project is not rooted under the Eclipse workspace directory, and the project root directory does not equal the project name. So I wonder if this is related to the path problems in JBIDE-1325.

I went back to the WAR archive properties and gave it the explicit filesystem path using the "Filesystem" button (instead of the "Workspace" button). But that didn't fix the problem. It's still trying to copy the WAR from the wrong directory. Should I reopen JBIDE-1325?

Regarding shutting down the server: The communication error says "Failed to connect to server localhost:1099" so I'm pretty sure it is the port number that is wrong. I configured port 1299 by modifying the NamingService bean definition in "conf/jboss-service.xml" and "conf/jboss-minimal.xml".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106802#4106802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106802