[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Localizing Tab that has spaces in its name

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 12:02:15 EST 2007

The issue is that resource bundles (as file) cannot be changed at runtime, so when you add a page you cannot change it.

I know both solutions has advantages and drawbacks, we have people only using the dynamicity and users using static content.

I was also thinking of resource bundles as default values that could be overridden with whatever is in database. Would that fit your use case ?

portlet.xml is different... It's a deployment feature, not a way to populate data (opposite from -object.xml) so please there is no need for exclamation marks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106826#4106826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106826