[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Performance Benchmarking problem

causezero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 14:41:15 EST 2007

I'm running some performance tests for JBM using the benchmarking framework (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossJMSNewPerformanceBenchmark).  For some tests, I get this error:

     [java] 14:34:58,314 WARN  [PerformanceTest] job DRAIN JOB failed: java.rmi.ServerError: Error occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
  |      [java]     java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/Advised

My classpath indicates that I have jbossall-client.jar in the classpath.  That jar contains the Advised class, yet I'm still getting this error.  Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106866#4106866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106866