[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Life cycle of Tomcat authenticator

AcidS76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 20:52:48 EST 2007

Hello, i have done my own authenticator that works fine with standalone Tomcat and with embedded Tomcat in Jboss. I would like to know more about authenticator, above all what happens when an authenticator exits returning "true" or "false" as value. In few words, i would like to know its life cycle, from the activation to the end: is it possibile to have this information or i haven't hopes to know? Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106953#4106953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106953