[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Connection closed problem after DB restart.

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 00:36:21 EST 2007

"jackminder" wrote :
  | In the future could I modify the transaction-service.xml and turn debugging off to eliminate these errors?
  |
  |   | Serverlog Errors:
  |   | SQLException occurred: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ); - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ))
  |   |

No , you don't need to play with the transaction-service.xml file .
The error what you are seeing is explained here
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WhatDoesTheMessageNoManagedConnectionsAvailableMean

Here are the possibilities :
1) Leaked Connections .
2) Long Running genuine SQL's .

You can check the leaked connections from the CachedConnectionManagerMbean's listInUseConnection from the jmx-console .

To fix it you need to take care of the leaked connections  which should be done by fixing the application code .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106966#4106966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106966