[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problem with Refresh of IFrame using IFramePortlet.

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 02:01:20 EST 2007

Hy,

I have to say, that I haven't tested this idea because I had no time, but if you want, you can try.

The idea is, that you put a filter before the applikation that you want to display in the IFrame. That filter does nothing but writing the actual called URL, identified by the session ID into the Database.

Your IFrame Portlet uses the session ID, to get the last URL from the database, and uses that URL as Source. So the IFrame always displays the last visited URL. It should work for all GET operations. POSTs won't work, but I think thats not a problem.

There is some more logik needed, like dropping old entrys in the database, when session is invalidatet or User logs out.

Greetings

Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106972#4106972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106972