[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Dynamic no. of attachments using MTOM

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 09:17:21 EST 2007

Ok!

What I mean is when I have a DataHandler I can get an input stream to the reach the attachment data. But what if I have the following xml. How do I get my xml document:

  | <my-xml>
  |    <list-of-something>
  |       <something>
  |          <normal-xml>
  |             <textual-info-1> SOME TEXTUAL INFO 1 </textual-info-1>
  |             <textual-info-2> SOME TEXTUAL INFO 2 </textual-info-2>
  |          </normal-xml>
  |          <binary>this part will go as MTOM attachment</binary>
  |       <something>
  |       <something>
  |          <normal-xml>
  |             <textual-info-1> SOME TEXTUAL INFO 1 </textual-info-1>
  |             <textual-info-2> SOME TEXTUAL INFO 2 </textual-info-2>
  |          </normal-xml>
  |          <binary>this part will go as MTOM attachment</binary>
  |       <something>
  |    </list-of-something>
  | </my-xml>

Are there two methods that are invoked in the implementing code. As I understand the DataHandler will give me the InputStream to the attachment (binary in above xml). But there is no way to get the rest of the xml, or is it?

Regards
/Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107125#4107125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107125