[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: It's Time for .... another UTF-8 Problem

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 01:45:15 EST 2007

Hy,

My environment is a JBoss AS 4.2.1 GA, and I am using JBoss Portal 2.6.2.

What I am doing:
1. Login with my Number and Password (eg. 123456)
2. Click on "Edit your Profile" in User Portlet
3. The Form with all my Profile fields is displayed. My name is correctly displayed with umlauten.
4. Changing something, or nothing, just klicking on "Save". After that the umlaut in my name is "destroyed".
5. Click on "Edit your Profile" again for confirmation.
6. As I expected, my Name is no longer correct.

Thanks so far for your help.

Greetings
Arne Lüdtke

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107240#4107240