[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBOSS Tools and eclipse 3.3

odin69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 04:47:00 EST 2007

Hi amitev,
well thanks for your help, but the guides you refered to don't help me much right now (or maybe I am just not getting it). What I am looking for is a tutorial how to create EJB with JBoss tools in eclipse. As soon as I am into that I want to start building web services and clients supporting transactions.

So if you know by chance some good tutorials or could point me in the right direction with the guides u mentioned that would be great.

THX in advance and sorry if I didn't get it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107267#4107267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107267