[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - GWT on Jboss Portal 4.2.1

mping do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 07:22:45 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm having the strangest problem. I'm using GWT and myGWT .4 to buid some nifty ajax portlets. myGWT has a widget called 'shell' which acts like a popup window. When I add a shell to my portlet, the header of the shell expands to full page width, and the body doesn't size accordingly.

If you are thinking this is a bug in myGWT lib, I can advance that it's not. This only happens in firefox. IE renders okay. If I deploy to another portlet container, it also renders ok in all browsers. I checked the js/css for my portlet, and I came to the conclusion that jboss portal must have some firefox specific css/js that's messing up the 'shell' widget.

You can check the normal myGWT behaviour in http://mygwt.net/demo/index.html

Here's a screenshot:
[img]http://web.ist.utl.pt/miguel.ping/screen.jpg[/img]

Thanks in advance.