[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBoss jBPM - BPeL - eclipse

agusgr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 07:45:16 EST 2007

Hi Tina,
I try to answer your question, ok?
1.- My knowledge of Jboss&BPEL cames to the experience of using it.
2.- You are reading the jbpm user guide, not BPEL user guide. Try to start with this one:
http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/bpel/
Read this guide an this one, is a good point to start.
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JbpmBpelDesigner
3.- The deployment of bpel process from eclipse is not possible, you have to run the ant task.
My advice, start with a very simple process (like the bonjour process in the wiki guide) and then try something more complex.
I'm using the jboss server 4.05, the bpel extension 1.1Beta3 and the bpel plugin for eclipse 0.2.

I hope this can help you,

Regards

Agus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107328#4107328