[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Incomplete JBOSS Portal 2.6.2 Sources?

kophstahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 23 09:46:51 EST 2007

Dear Sir or Madam,

using the following URL http://labs.jboss.com/jbossportal/download/index.html
I downloaded JBoss Portal + JBoss AS 4.2.1
and for debugging reasons JBoss Portal Source Code

By starting the code I detected that several classes could not be found, e.g.
org.jboss.portal.portlet.impl.jsr168.PortletContainerImpl

When adding the soures of Jboss Portal 2.6.2 as a project to the IntelliJ IDEA 7.0-IDE, I detected the same problems:
For example were missing the following packages:

org.jboss.portal.common
or
org.jboss.portal.identity

In Jboss Portal version 2.4.1 the package org.jboss.portal.identity was yet available.

Where thes packages sourced out to other projects?
Where can I find the complete source code of Jboss Portal 2.6.2 for debugging concerns?

Please reply soon as this is necessary for a currently running customer project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107371#4107371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107371