[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Double datasource files and persistence.xml in default S

vanyatka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 24 05:56:15 EST 2007

What about a second datasource file? It is still present even without ticking JPA facet.

By the way, I noticed that the project structure generated in Eclipse is slightly different from that generated by seam-gen, particularly what concerns production/development/testing configurations. I assume that test configuration is now separated into another project, but how to run development/production configuration in Eclipse, without using ANT?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107473#4107473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107473