[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Maven 2 Surefire---TestNG---Seam 2.0 Problems

ruettimac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 25 05:14:10 EST 2007

Hi,

I have now found a setup which should work. Now, the datasource is not found by the default bootstrap configuration - that's ok. So far, I can provide you the following information:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107568#4107568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107568