[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM Bridge connect / re-connect issues

xdoclet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 00:22:34 EST 2007

>>JBoss 4.2.0.GA, 4.2.1.GA, 4.2.2.GA, JBM 1.4.0, JBM 1.4.0.SP1

we have tested what you have given on the given platforms. it works fine without any issues. i personally setup my environment and checked this to make sure that the things are working fine or not. but it does. if you require, i can give you my configuration to try it out.

please check your source/message consumer. i have used an EJB3 MDB as the consumer of messages at the destination server.

thanks
Tyronne Wickramarathne

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107640#4107640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107640