[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam in clustered environment.

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 02:10:36 EST 2007

I'm trying a Seam application across a GlassFish cluster with session data being replicated via the in memory replication. It looks like certain instances such as Identity are not serializable and as a result Seam does not behave well.

A basic scenario is if I login and then bring down the instance which did the authentication the new instance will not have the identity session data replicated and the user is forced to login again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107649#4107649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107649