[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: No suitable driver found for java:PostgresDS

chewbacca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 07:55:21 EST 2007

Hi Vicky,

I am a begginer in J2EE in general, so I am having problems performing your test. I have changed my JSP page trying to do what you request, but now I am recieving the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /demo.jsp(14,0) Invalid directive

Here is the JSP code:

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"%>

<%@ taglib prefix="sql" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/sql"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"%>

Test

<%@
InitialContext ctx=new InitialContext();
DataSource
	ds=(DataSource)ctx.lookup( "java:PostgresDS");
Connection
	con=ds.getConnection();con.close();
%>

Andre