[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - An exception happened during the deployment of the process

mryilauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 09:03:20 EST 2007

Reason: An unexpected exception caused the deployment to fail.

I keep running into this. I have worked the samples, they work, I have the console running and I can deploy and run processes straight out of the book, but when I try to run the simplest hello world type of process that I create from scratch, I routinely run into this. I am also unable to save and deploy the process because on save it shows a null pointer exception. It says to check the log, but I believe it logs to the console, and I don't see anything useful there. Here's the nothing 3 node process I am trying to deploy (the junit tests all work fine, process gets loaded, and signal moves it from node to node)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<process-definition xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2" name="simple">
   <start-state name="start">

   </start-state>

   <end-state name="end">
   </end-state>

</process-definition>

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. The Test Connection succeeds.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107732#4107732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107732