[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - GWT and JBoss customized login module

jdsignature do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 10:40:37 EST 2007

Here is my problem, Can you give me some suggestions on what I am
doing wrong.

1. the form based authentication implemented in the GWT application,
the login form is a simple login form to collect the user name ,
passowrd;

2. The real authentication handled in the JBoss container by
customized login module;

3. The user logged out the application,then the session.invalidate();

4. The user attempted to revisit the GWT application to perform a
search after log out: What I am expecting is that the login page
should be repopulated and re-authenticate user, however, the GWT
either continue to allow the user to revisit the application or send
out the content of the HTML to the screen when the session closed.

What I am doing wrong here, per your point The GWT only sent back the
Object, so how GWT redirect the user to the login page?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107775#4107775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107775