[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Intercepting Seam components/Support for AspectJ

b.reeve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 16:02:26 EST 2007

Thank you Jacob for the solution.

I tired implementing the method-level annotation as explained in your blog. It totally works.

But still it needs to be configured from the component perspective.

I dont have EJB's in my application. So using the EJB interceptor for configuring the pattern matching interception is not viable for me. I will look more into Stereotypes.

InvocationContext regex seems to be a good option. Could you please point me to some sample code for implementing the regex on InvocationContext.

Thanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107883#4107883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107883