[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - JBoss performance problem

paradisonoir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 26 20:25:28 EST 2007

Hi,

I am using JBOSS Application server for my message migration. Even though, I have changed my heap size in the run.bat of JBoss bootstrap, I still get

error when my message numbers exceed 30,000. The size of messages are very small, but it is not passing from that number. I test the same demand with JINI and JavaSpace, and  it is working like a charm.

1) Do you guys know any other way that I should do to increase my heap size except Jboss run.bat?

2) Have you ever encountered such a problem even after increasing heap size?

3) Is there such a limitation in Jboss for its acceptable number of messages?

Any kind of reply is highly appreciated.
thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107918#4107918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107918