[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to fix these exception ?

magive249 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 01:57:59 EST 2007

I try to install JBoss 5 Beta 2, there are some exception when it is run like below. Can any body help me to fix it

--- > WARN  [org.jboss.deployers.plugins.structure.vfs.explicit.DeclaredStructure] Error determining structure: jbossweb.deployer
org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: vfsfile:/C:/Program%20Files/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/server/default/deployers/jbossweb.deployer/META-INF/jboss-structure.xml
	at org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse(SaxJBossXBParser.java:173)....[list=]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107945#4107945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107945