[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCache with Hibernate on Glassfish v2

eric.hubert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 04:49:49 EST 2007

"mirko27" wrote : Any progress on this part?
  | JBoss subprojects claim to be application server independent but somehow they never work out-of-box:(

Welcome in J(2)EE land. ;-) Sorry, I could find any freetime at the weekend, but it is still on my todo-list and postponed to the next weekend which is rather deallocated. So if anyone could beat me to do it I wouldn't be too sad. ;-)

Regards,
   Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107974#4107974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107974