[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Mbean with custom authentification / authorization for my ow

jaunedeau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 05:12:08 EST 2007

Hi,

  I've found many information about aux to secure the JMX access in JBoss, but I did not really understand what is the "good" way to have my own MBeans, registered from JBoss (they access EJBs and make some informations -stats, status- aviable to the jconsole), and have a authenticated access to them (I'd like to use my user accounts as login / password, and aviable functionnalities of my MBeans will depend on the user level in my app settings).

  Is there any sample / tutorial about how to do that ?

Regards,
John.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4107982#4107982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4107982