[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How do I check if the lookup of the MBeanServerConnectio

nlotter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 07:37:52 EST 2007

It looks as if the example code to deploy a queue ist broken. I changed the call to the ServerPeer method as follows:

  | original: mBeanServer.invoke(serverObjectName, "createQueue", new Object[] { queueName, jndiName },
  | 		new String[] { "java.lang.String", "java.lang.String" });
  |
  | new: mBeanServer.invoke(serverObjectName, "deployQueue", new Object[] { queueName, jndiName },
  | 		new String[] { "java.lang.String", "java.lang.String" });

Now the code works and creates the queues as expected.

P.S. sorry for the misspelled headline

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108036#4108036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108036