[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: An exception happened during the deployment of the proce

mryilauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 08:48:58 EST 2007

The whole deploy from the IDE process seems very brittle. I took the websale example, it worked and deployed fine, then I added a node to the diagram without any transitions to the existing process, and I get the same deployment error. Then I removed the node, and it still wouldn't deploy. Then I used local history to revert to the process from before I started monkeying with it, and it still won't deploy.

Sometimes, deleting the gpd.xml and forcing it to regenerate seems to help, but only sometimes.

What I wanted to  do was to start with the example, make a small change, make sure it still works, and continue, but the smallest change, even after it's undone, breaks the deployment process.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108072#4108072

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108072