[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: IdentityUserPortlet not picking up localized resource fi

jvence do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 09:08:40 EST 2007

"emuckenhuber" wrote : I tried that again, but unfortunately could not reproduce your problem.

  | All i did was creating the new bundle file, re-deployed the core-identity.sar, changed the users Locale, Logout, Log in again and it was working as expected.

I got it working with french but for some reason Arabic doesn't work. It simply doesn't pick up the resource file. If you copy the Identity.properties to Identity_ar.properties, modify a few pairs (to make sure it's picking up the right properties file), make the necessary config changes and redeploy. It won't pick it up.

I have feeling it has to do with the country list not available in Arabic; perhaps it is not supported by the JVM? Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108078#4108078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108078