[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam rule file problem

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 10:39:38 EST 2007

Have same problem since switching from Seam 1.2.1.GA (with JBoss 4.0.5.GA) to Seam 2.0.0.GA (with JBoss 4.2.1.GA)

ERROR [org.jboss.seam.drools.RuleBase] errors parsing rules in: /META-INF/security-rules.drl
  | ERROR [org.jboss.seam.drools.RuleBase] Rule Compilation error Type mismatch: cannot convert from Role to boolean (/META-INF/security-rules.drl:8)

The problem apparently stays even after removing the line with the

not Role

And I've tried the seam-space example of Seam and it works fine.

So ... we probably have misconfigured something.  Any hints?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108116#4108116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108116