[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Deploying the application in selected nodes in a cluster

vkviswanadh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 11:36:14 EST 2007

Hi all, I have 3 nodes in my JBoss 4.2.1 server, and I would like to deploy my application in selected nodes only. Let us say Node1, Node2 Node3 are there, and I would like to deploy the application in Node1, Node3 only and not in Node2. If I go with "farm" deployment, I am able to deploy in all the nodes and if I UN-deploy, it is un-deployed from all the nodes. Can any body suggest how to deploy the application in selected nodes? Is there way through form deployment?

Thanks!
VVk

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108139#4108139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108139