[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - jbossweb-tomcat50.sar

jo_atman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 27 18:00:32 EST 2007

Hello,
we have our app deployed on Jboss 4.0.0, which has this jbossweb-tomcat50.sar directory. our deployment is slightly different with the actual deployment in a directory outside of the jboss installation, and a link to our server from the jboss server directory (if that makes sense).
now Jboss 4.2.2 doesn't have this jbossweb-tomcat50.sar directory which is where the original server.xml used to reside.
What's the equivalent for this in 4.2.2?
Thanks,
Nilesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4108257#4108257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4108257